Re: FYI: large number of objc failures on i686-linux-gnu

Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> I get with current CVS a large number of failures in objc:

My fault, most likely - the failures coincide with my checkin to
use the current C torture test framework, and going by the very
handy assemblage in gcc-testresults, they seem to only happen to
people doing --enable-shared on GNU/Linux.  So I'm going to look
at what's happening in the test machinery.

Stan