This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: FYI: large number of objc failures on i686-linux-gnu
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 10:21:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: FYI: large number of objc failures on i686-linux-gnu
- References: <email@example.com>
Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> I get with current CVS a large number of failures in objc:
My fault, most likely - the failures coincide with my checkin to
use the current C torture test framework, and going by the very
handy assemblage in gcc-testresults, they seem to only happen to
people doing --enable-shared on GNU/Linux. So I'm going to look
at what's happening in the test machinery.