This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] C undefined behavior fix
- From: mike stump <mrs at windriver dot com>
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, gdr at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, linux-kernel at vger dot kernel dot org, paulus at samba dot org, trini at kernel dot crashing dot org, velco at fadata dot bg
- Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 10:24:14 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] C undefined behavior fix
> From: Gabriel Dos Reis <email@example.com>
> Date: 06 Jan 2002 14:22:45 +0100
> Isn't the incriminated construct already outside of C and non-portable?
That has been established and agreed upon. What we are now into is
pragmatics. You now have to argue why we should not provide this
feature in some form to users that ask for it. Love to hear your