Re: GCC 3.0.1 Status

> There are a few C++ regressions since 2.95 that have been pointed out
> to me in one forum or another that I plan to fix shortly.  If you think
> that there is a major issue that we should try hard to fix before
> 3.0.1, make sure that it is a high-priority issue in GNATS, following
> the guidelines in my earlier posting about 3.0.1.

hi -

My favorite 3.0 bug is the remaining virtual inheritance problem turned
up by the test cases in c++/3145.  This is a regression from 2.95 where
we generate incorrect code; further, this shows up in building several
relatively well-known packages (orbacus, aRts).  As of now, this bug is
not marked as high priority in GNATS.  (It used to be, but was lowered
to medium before the 3.0 release after a partial fix.)

sss