Re: [RFC] Suggested replacement for specs and switch handling

Geoff> I agree that the compiler should do this.  Couldn't this be
Geoff> done by, for instance, writing a short textfile that just
Geoff> contains a list of additional libraries, or by building the gcj
Geoff> driver after libgcj has configured?

Yes.  I guess the only question is whether the gcj front end could
insert these into the linker command line appropriately.  As for
gcj-specific options, we could just read the file and set the
appropriate variables directly, without messing with the command line.
Thanks.

Tom