This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug winsock?
- To: Pietro <kpietro at inwind dot it>
- Subject: Re: Bug winsock?
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 20:22:51 -0600 (CST)
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Sun, 28 Jan 2001, Pietro wrote:
> I have gcc-2.95.2 for windows95 (mingw32).
> The problem is :
This is a platfor-specific issue, and you should use the Mingw
mailing list for this type of queries. Please visist Mingw site
at http://www.mingw.org/ for details on how to subscribe.
The answer is that you need to link with the winsock library
as well. Add -lwsock32 at the end of your
> The command is : gcc sock.c (name my program)
Try: gcc -o sock sock.c -lwsock32