This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite and Fortran
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: Testsuite and Fortran
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:37:00 -0700
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
> Well, expected by someone as intimately familiar with it as you. :-)
I'm mostly familiar as a user. I can hack tcl/expect code in a pinch, but
I debug it with the tcl equivalent of "printf".
> However, I promised to approach the testsuite (installation, running
> tests, and interpreting them) as a naive user and, frankly, I have
> found it relatively hard using our testsuite.
> Then there should be an expert mode, `make check-installed`, or something
> like that, but I strongly feel that the current default behavior is not
Or make it based on the configured languages. I'd prefer that over yet
another obscured target ;-0