This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: AIX and V3
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: AIX and V3
- From: benjamin kosnik <bkoz at nabi dot net>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:44:02 -0800
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20010122181838X.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: bkoz at nabi dot net
I only have access to aix 220.127.116.11 boxes. They are slow too. Things
have been kind of screwy for remote access
> After an insanely long amount of configury on a relatively slow
> RS6000 box (I may try to do something about the configury, BTW), I run
you can disable multilibs to speed things up for testing.
> libtool: link: cannot find name of link library for `../libsupc++/libsupc++conv\enience.la'
saw this too. I asked Alexandre about it: am waiting for his reply.