This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 3.0 Branch Status
- To: "Rod m. Stewart" <rod dot stewart at rebel dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC 3.0 Branch Status
- From: Rod Stewart <stewart at lab43 dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:20:57 -0500 (EST)
- cc: rearnsha at arm dot com, Philip Blundell <philb at gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Rod m. Stewart wrote:
> My bootstrap has passed the previous failure without any problem now
> (with and without the option: --enble-debug). So it looks as if the
> problem is no longer there. I'll send a message after both builds
> finish, but there should be no real problem.
OK, my build pretty much succeeded on armv[3,4]l-unknown-linux-gnu. Well
there are problems with Java support. The testsuite hangs under
i386-unknown-linux-gnu and armv*-unknown-linux-gnu. As well I'm not
certain if the Java code will build under ARM GNU/Linux. I sent one
little fix to gcc-patches, along with what looks like a libtool problem.
Aside from the Java problem ARM GNU/Linux seems OK, I might have to kick
the auto build a bit to work around Java, but that should not be hard.