This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: HPUX 11 in GCC 3.0 ?
- To: jdelfosse at free dot fr
- Subject: Re: HPUX 11 in GCC 3.0 ?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 08:37:22 -0700
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> I would like to know if GCC 3.0 or 3.x will support the
> HPUX 11 OS ?
It should support the 32bit runtime -- assuming I can get more than 10
minutes at a time to deal with issues.
I haven't built the 64bit tools in a while; it's likely they've bitrotted
Fundamentally, I just don't have the time to spend on this kind of stuff
anymore and I'm looking for qualified volunteers to start taking over
as much HPUX/PA stuff as possible.