This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Zack Weinberg <weinberg at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: pending_lang_change duplication?
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 15:07:12 -0800
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
There are two definitions of pending_lang_change:
/* Pending language change.
Positive is push count, negative is pop count. */
int pending_lang_change = 0;
int pending_lang_change; /* If we need to switch languages - C++ only */
Both are linked into cc1plus. I don't know if this is a problem or
not, but it is confusing, and the AIX linker warns about it. Are
these supposed to be the same variable? If so, let's annihilate the
cp/lex.c version. If not, we need to rename one of them!
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com