This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Help needed on basic gcc compiling and a.out
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: Help needed on basic gcc compiling and a.out
- From: "Robin Kim" <shkim73 at home dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:51:51 -0800
- Reply-To: "Robin Kim" <shkim73 at home dot com>
I'm a beginner at linux C programming.
I'm using Red-hat 6.2 and this is my problem.
I programmed a simple file called 'a.c'
then I compiled it using gcc as following,
Then I tried to run a.out but I have
"command not found" error.
What do I have to do?
Thanks in advance.