initializing eh

Hello,

I'm interested in the exception handling. I'm writing in C++ for the linux
kernel therefore I have to bring all components with me. Some of the gcc code
related to exceptions, rtti I have collected to a package. The problem is how
to initlialize the eh. For global CTors/DTors I have to call
__do_global_Xtor_aux(). This does initialize some of the eh as well but, it
seems not to be enough. I can't catch exceptions. The problem is that I can't
use the .init / .finit section of the elf format - I have to call it by hand.
What are the requiered functions. In the code there are some helper functions.
Some I can't call explicit.

What is the way of initializing eh per hand (no elf .init section etc.) so I can
emulate this for linux kernel?

Thanks
Olaf