This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Removal of support for GCC hosted on UWIN
- To: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Subject: Re: Removal of support for GCC hosted on UWIN
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:09:20 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <bernds at redhat dot com>
On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Mumit Khan wrote:
> I need to remove all UWIN ports of gcc from my site (from egcs-1.0.x to
> 2.95.2); while I'm doing that, I'd like to send an note to the many users
I presume UWIN host support will also be removed in 2.95.3?
Joseph S. Myers