This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New autoconf tests - let's try this again
- To: Zack Weinberg <zackw at stanford dot edu>
- Subject: Re: New autoconf tests - let's try this again
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at sco dot COM>
- Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 10:22:41 -0800
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: The Santa Cruz Operation
- References: <20010109094944.Q8596@wolery.stanford.edu>
Zack Weinberg wrote:
> The previous generation of this test script got a bunch of spurious
> failures (code 7) because it didn't try hard enough to get two
> consecutive maps allocated next to each other.
Have mmap from /dev/zero.
No mmap with MAP_ANON(YMOUS).
mmap of /dev/zero works.
-rw-r--r-- 1 bkorb dev 22 Jan 9 10:21 test1a.l
-rw-r--r-- 1 bkorb dev 0 Jan 9 10:20 test1z.l
-rw-r--r-- 1 bkorb dev 0 Jan 9 10:21 test2z.l
SCO_SV ellen 3.2 5.0.5 i386 unknown
$ cat test1a.l
mmap: Bad file number