This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Branching for GCC 3.0
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: Branching for GCC 3.0
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 18:07:25 +0100
- Cc: Robert Lipe <robertlipe at usa dot net>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Your message of Mon, 08 Jan 2001 17:46:25 +0100. <email@example.com>
At 17:54 2001-01-08, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you
> > Well, actually I would think the subreg-byte-branch got more real world
> > testing on alpha/x86/sparc than the current mainline, cause it's part of
> > the RedHat7 gcc-2.96 AFAIK.
>I believe the patch is only installed into the sources if you're building
>a sparc platform. I don't think it gets used on any other platform.
No, I just checked gcc.spec again, it's not conditionalized AFAICS.