This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Branching for GCC 3.0
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Subject: Re: Branching for GCC 3.0
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 09:54:13 -0700
- cc: Robert Lipe <robertlipe at usa dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> Well, actually I would think the subreg-byte-branch got more real world
> testing on alpha/x86/sparc than the current mainline, cause it's part of
> the RedHat7 gcc-2.96 AFAIK.
I believe the patch is only installed into the sources if you're building
a sparc platform. I don't think it gets used on any other platform.