This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mercury front-end
- To: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot oz dot au>
- Subject: Re: Mercury front-end
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 21:04:05 -0700
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at redhat dot com
In message <20010102015053.A1955@hg.cs.mu.oz.au>you write:
> I plan to post the diff to the mercury-developers mailing list sometime
> soon, and eventually to include at least the Mercury side of the changes
> in the Mercury distribution.
> But I'm not quite sure what to do with
> the C side of the changes. Would it be appropriate to include them
> in the standard GCC distribution? Or would you prefer that we just
> include them in the Mercury distribution?
It might be appropriate. However the first thing that needs to be settled
is the copyright status of the changes (of both your changes and the
existing Mercury code).