This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Trigraph warnings when compiling linux-2.4.0-prerelease1
- To: per at bothner dot com, torvalds at transmeta dot com
- Subject: Re: Trigraph warnings when compiling linux-2.4.0-prerelease1
- From: dewar at gnat dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 15:05:50 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
<<I read "assuming they are enabled" is a very poor way of saying "warn about
constructs that would be read as trigraphs if trigraphs were enabled."
I think it is a very good way of saying "assuming they are enabled" :-)