This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Trigraph warnings when compiling linux-2.4.0-prerelease1
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Subject: Re: Trigraph warnings when compiling linux-2.4.0-prerelease1
- From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds at transmeta dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:55:05 -0800 (PST)
- cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On 2 Jan 2001, Per Bothner wrote:
> I read "assuming they are enabled" is a very poor way of saying "warn about
> constructs that would be read as trigraphs if trigraphs were enabled."
I would have to agree that that would be more logical, even if I don't
think that is what the docs actually _say_ right now ;)