This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Getting GCC's testsuite, i.e., dejagnu, under cygwin-1.1.7
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Getting GCC's testsuite, i.e., dejagnu, under cygwin-1.1.7
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 19:20:30 -0500
- CC: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- References: <A9E96A79C068D211A6A90000C07BDF0D88F471@crtsmail.corp.riotinto.org> <3A510E40.F2CFE4EA@telia.com> <20010101181644.A13428@redhat.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> tcl is not a cygwin application so tcl+dejagnu don't understand
> cygwin mounts.
However, the unix version of tcl will build with Cygwin and therefore understand
Cygwin's mounts. You can also build the unix version of tk but that requires the
X11 from cygwin-xfree.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com