This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Getting GCC's testsuite, i.e., dejagnu, under cygwin-1.1.7
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: Getting GCC's testsuite, i.e., dejagnu, under cygwin-1.1.7
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 21:54:07 -0500
- References: <A9E96A79C068D211A6A90000C07BDF0D88F471@crtsmail.corp.riotinto.org> <3A510E40.F2CFE4EA@telia.com> <20010101181644.A13428@redhat.com> <3A511ECE.FA85D5F9@yahoo.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 01, 2001 at 07:20:30PM -0500, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> tcl is not a cygwin application so tcl+dejagnu don't understand
>> cygwin mounts.
>However, the unix version of tcl will build with Cygwin and therefore understand
>Cygwin's mounts. You can also build the unix version of tk but that requires the
>X11 from cygwin-xfree.
Yep. DJ actually got a version of dejagnu/tcl working some time ago but we haven't
had the cycles to make a release. It's possible that the dejagnu + tcl + winsup
in sources.redhat.com may just build and work though, if anyone wants to give it