Re: swedish translation

* Dennis Bjorklund (db@zigo.dhs.org) [20001122 11:33]:

> I've made a first small swedish translation that I wish that someone could
> add to the cvs tree. I've put it in
>
> http://zigo.dhs.org/~dennis/sv.po

I'll fetch that and commit it in a moment.

> So, what way do you prefere? I plan to simple use some time every day to
> translate some messages and every once in a while update the cvs version.

MAINTAINERS is there for a purpose ;-) If you'd have had a look into it, you
would have found my name as the maintainer for the i18n stuff ;-)) So don't
hesitate to send me your stuff (either full files or diffs).

But I'd never the less prefer that you also send your work to the
translation project. If for nothing else then because the FSF TP is the
central repository for translations of GNU programs.

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany

Penguins shall save the dinosaurs
                          -- Handelsblatt about Linux on S/390