download PRO*C

Hi,

Can you please let me know from where can I download
Pro*C C precompiler for Windows98 or Windows2000 version so that I can access Oracle 8i database.

I am a single user, I mean to say that I have partitioned my hard disk into 2drives, one is Win98 and other is Win2000.
please let me know asap, as my exams are comingg up very shortly and got to fix up this assignment.

The other thing I was wondering, that can I access a C program written on linux and to access data from Oracle database.

I'll really appreciate, if U could please give me some suggestion.

Thanks

Balbeer