This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Removal of V2 code
- To: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Subject: Re: Removal of V2 code
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:25:35 -0500 (EST)
- cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
> BTW, shouldn't c++filt now default to the V3 mangling style too?
No. It shoudl dfault to auto, which is what it does now.
It should, however, detect V3 mangling style automatically, using the _Z
It's a 10 minute job if someone wants to do it.