Re: V3 and Integrated CPP [was Re: V3 PATCH: Disable wide-character tests where necessary]

Richard Henderson <rth@cygnus.com> writes:

> No, there still exists a standalone preprocessor executable,
> and the specs know what to do with --save-temps.  You do,
> incidentally, then have to provide -fpreprocessed to the cc1
> command line to avoid being re-preprocessed.

Is there any reason why the specs don't specify -fpreprocessed for all
.i files? You'd never want to re-preprocess them again, surely!

--
`(please pardon my convoluted syntax ~ regrettably English is my first
 language.)' --- Sn!pe (in the bit bucket)