This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EGCS->GCC: Snapshot names
- To: Joe Buck <jbuck at racerx dot synopsys dot com>
- Subject: Re: EGCS->GCC: Snapshot names
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:45:10 +0100 (CET)
- cc: Neil Booth <NeilB at earthling dot net>, Kelley Cook <Kelley dot Cook at home dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Joe Buck wrote:
>> Hmmm - they're all over CVSweb as it's the name of one of the
>> directories in the hierarchy :-)
> This should be fixable -- CVS now lets you check out that directory
> as "gcc" rather than "egcs", so it should be possible to fix CVSweb
> to show the directory as "gcc" rather than "egcs".
Not to the best of my knowledge. I tried, but it just does not work.
If you start at <http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/>, you
will see the egcs subdirectory; and even if you manually enter
<http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/gcc/> you are automatically
redirected to <http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/egcs/>.
It seems we'll have to remove the subdirectory in the CVS tree to
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/