Re: config.sub pentium2 and pentiumii aliases (fwd)

dewar@gnat.com (Robert Dewar) writes:

> We certainly are providing "a compiler for the Pentium", which
> sounds quite like "a compiler for the Objective C language".

No, these are completely different!  We are not providing a Pentium
implementation, we are providing something that _runs on_ a Pentium.

No-one can confuse our compiler with a Pentium.  However, someone
might confuse it with the compiler marketed as `Objective C'.

--
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@geoffk.org>