Re: config.sub pentium2 and pentiumii aliases (fwd)

We certainly are providing "a compiler for the Pentium", which
sounds quite like "a compiler for the Objective C language".

If we do want to avoid trademarks, then it would be better to have
completely arbitrary names, rather than bogus ones like 686 as
it is used in gcc, which can only confuse.

And somewhere the documentation will have to say 686=Pentium-3, there
is simply no way of avoiding *some* reference to the architecture for which
the compiler is designed!