This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix memory leak within ipa_inline
- From: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:12:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix memory leak within ipa_inline
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1381363842 dot 30976 dot 10 dot camel at surprise> <CAFiYyc0jm6xMqduHZSn6UjQ+fZL8btLSyrfnYDMMLDqQWWdVng at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Thu, 2013-10-10 at 09:53 +0200, Richard Biener wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 2:10 AM, David Malcolm <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > ipa-inline.c:ipa_inline leaks "order" when optimizations are disabled.
> > This potentially becomes significant in my JIT branch since the
> > compilation code could be invoked many times within one process.
> > Bootstrapped and regtested against trunk on x86_64-unknown-linux.
> > OK for trunk?
Thanks; committed to trunk as r203389.