This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix memory leak within ipa_inline
- From: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:53:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix memory leak within ipa_inline
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1381363842 dot 30976 dot 10 dot camel at surprise>
On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 2:10 AM, David Malcolm <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> ipa-inline.c:ipa_inline leaks "order" when optimizations are disabled.
> This potentially becomes significant in my JIT branch since the
> compilation code could be invoked many times within one process.
> Bootstrapped and regtested against trunk on x86_64-unknown-linux.
> OK for trunk?
> (Seen using valgrind; I've already committed this on my dmalcolm/jit
> branch as: