This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ Patch] PR 31671
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:26:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ Patch] PR 31671
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52569E93 dot 7040803 at oracle dot com>
On 10/10/2013 08:33 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
+ expr_type = TREE_TYPE (expr) = cp_build_qualified_type
+ (TREE_TYPE (expr), cp_type_quals (TREE_TYPE (probe_type)));
Won't that end up being the same as the contents of expr_type before
this statement? Can we just remove this assignment?
Also, clobbering TREE_TYPE (expr) strikes me as a bad idea.