This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Reducing number of alias checks in vectorization.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Cong Hou <congh at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 21:06:03 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Reducing number of alias checks in vectorization.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK=A3=3sjM_MCqDoXwBXPsDiBDRGPuGh3oBkBOt_3685=dUXPw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, 1 Oct 2013, Cong Hou wrote:
> +#include <vector>
> +#include <utility>
> +#include <algorithm>
> #include "config.h"
Whatever the other issues about including these headers at all, any system
header (C or C++) must always be included *after* config.h, as config.h
may define feature test macros that are only properly effective if defined
before any system headers are included, and these macros (affecting such
things as the size of off_t) need to be consistent throughout GCC.
Joseph S. Myers