This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Reducing number of alias checks in vectorization.
- From: Cong Hou <congh at google dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 14:18:37 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Reducing number of alias checks in vectorization.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK=A3=3sjM_MCqDoXwBXPsDiBDRGPuGh3oBkBOt_3685=dUXPw at mail dot gmail dot com> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1310032104010 dot 7552 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Joseph S. Myers <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Oct 2013, Cong Hou wrote:
>> +#include <vector>
>> +#include <utility>
>> +#include <algorithm>
>> #include "config.h"
> Whatever the other issues about including these headers at all, any system
> header (C or C++) must always be included *after* config.h, as config.h
> may define feature test macros that are only properly effective if defined
> before any system headers are included, and these macros (affecting such
> things as the size of off_t) need to be consistent throughout GCC.
OK. Actually I did meet some conflicts when I put those three C++
headers after all other includes.
Thank you for the comments.
> Joseph S. Myers