This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Fix incorrect behavior of "[[=a=]]" in regex
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:10:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix incorrect behavior of "[[=a=]]" in regex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifD=E=Dh_+ZrANP8gDc39TFMguU4NopZG_oG1d7jME_rPfQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2 October 2013 15:26, Tim Shen wrote:
> _BracketMatcher<>::_M_add_equivalence_class is misimplemented so I try
> `git blame regex_compiler.h`...that's me!
> Booted and tested under -m32, -m64.
This is OK to commit, thanks