This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Fix incorrect behavior of "[[=a=]]" in regex
- From: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 11:13:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix incorrect behavior of "[[=a=]]" in regex
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifD=E=Dh_+ZrANP8gDc39TFMguU4NopZG_oG1d7jME_rPfQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAH6eHdREhFpsee7PNpw1EmUKCEPdMV7Et2=W3+B_tf1UtCSBow at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Jonathan Wakely <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 2 October 2013 15:26, Tim Shen wrote:
>> _BracketMatcher<>::_M_add_equivalence_class is misimplemented so I try
>> `git blame regex_compiler.h`...that's me!
>> Booted and tested under -m32, -m64.
> This is OK to commit, thanks