This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Mention libstdc++-v3 <regex> in 4.9 changes.html
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Tim Shen <timshen91 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>, Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>, "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 16:12:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Mention libstdc++-v3 <regex> in 4.9 changes.html
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPrifDmKnBGJnjXH5T-pt=4y84_jXS28=-QUh49OGYitaZ2Xmw at mail dot gmail dot com> <alpine dot LNX dot 2 dot 00 dot 1310021218210 dot 2211 at trevally dot site> <524BF842 dot 1090804 at oracle dot com> <CAH6eHdT3=crTHQg-DJSBUXKs_fkO=xvcPpzMRKLqvRTLEfLm8w at mail dot gmail dot com> <524BFBB4 dot 6040802 at oracle dot com> <20131002105918 dot GP30970 at tucnak dot zalov dot cz> <524BFDC2 dot 9090606 at oracle dot com> <CAPrifDnOOqCWxaH0M9B9=bpJDRcqeUd73RUUOtk+yDnr1vM1qQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2 October 2013 15:52, Tim Shen wrote:
> I feel little bit uncomfortable with "new ISO C++ standard, C++11",
> since C++14 is already there, so I removed it.
> Please check the words, since English is not my first language >.<
The english is fine, please wait a few hours in case anyone else has
comments, but if you don't hear anything else you can go ahead and