This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: vtables patch 1/3: allow empty array initializations
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 11:10:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: vtables patch 1/3: allow empty array initializations
- References: <5177BBB8 dot 1070901 at codesourcery dot com>
> this isn't true, it would be helpful to know. Given the size_t/uintptr_t
> testsuite patch I just submitted I'm thinking they don't exist, but I'm
> kind of wondering about m32c, so Cc'ing DJ.
For m32c-elf with -mcpu=m32c, size_t is 16 bits but void* is 24 bits.