This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Update license headers in config/pa
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:23:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Update license headers in config/pa
- References: <200707152144.l6FLikZO015275@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
John David Anglin wrote:
> The enclosed patch updates the license information for four files
> in the PA backend that compile to objects included in libgcc.
> There are also two header files, hpux-unwind.h and linux-unwind.h,
> that are included by objects that are included in libgcc. Do these
> also need special treatment?
Yes, but they already have the exception. So does quadlib.c.
> Compilation tested on hppa-unknown-linux-gnu.
> I believe this should be applied to all open branches. OK?
I agree that this is what should be done, but we can't change the
licenses without FSF permission. Please review the files to make sure
we have exactly the right set that need the exception, and send that to
me. I will pass it along to the SC, which includes RMS, and hopefully
we can get a decision quickly.
(650) 331-3385 x713