This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]

Re: minor install nit



  In message <199807012349.QAA25717@kankakee.wrs.com>you write:
  > > Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 09:24:24 +0100
  > > From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan@cs.bris.ac.uk>
  > > To: egcs-bugs@cygnus.com
  > 
  > > I recently built the 19980628 snapshot. As I didn't want to clobber the
  > > installed egcs-1.0.3a, I used the --program-prefix option to ./configure
  > > so that the snapshot program files got installed as egcs-0628-g++ and
  > > the like.
  > 
  > There was a bug in program-{prefix,suffix} that I fixed and submitted
  > a patch for.  I don't see it in egcs yet, you will have to ask law why
  > not.  I suspect this patch will cure the problem you had, let us know
  > if it does.  You can get it via the web archive of egcs-patches.
I sent you some comments on this patch a few days ago.  Did you not get
them?

jeff


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]