Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj 0.1

>>>>> "Joel" == Joel Dice <dicej@mailsnare.net> writes:

Joel> For those who are interested, I'd like to announce micro-libgcj 0.1.
Joel> This release is a rewrite based on GCC 4.1.1 and has benefitted from
Joel> the feedback I received on this list for the original release back in
Joel> January.

I wouldn't mind mentioning micro-libgcj releases in the gcj news on
the gcj main page.  Send a patch...

Also you could edit in a reference to this on the "done with gcj" page
on the wiki.