This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj 0.1
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Joel Dice <dicej at mailsnare dot net>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Sep 2006 10:16:09 -0600
- Subject: Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj 0.1
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Joel" == Joel Dice <email@example.com> writes:
Joel> For those who are interested, I'd like to announce micro-libgcj 0.1.
Joel> This release is a rewrite based on GCC 4.1.1 and has benefitted from
Joel> the feedback I received on this list for the original release back in
I wouldn't mind mentioning micro-libgcj releases in the gcj news on
the gcj main page. Send a patch...
Also you could edit in a reference to this on the "done with gcj" page
on the wiki.