Re: Announcement: micro-libgcj 0.1

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Tom Tromey wrote:
"Joel" == Joel Dice <dicej@mailsnare.net> writes:
Joel> For those who are interested, I'd like to announce micro-libgcj 0.1.
Joel> This release is a rewrite based on GCC 4.1.1 and has benefitted from
Joel> the feedback I received on this list for the original release back in
Joel> January.

I wouldn't mind mentioning micro-libgcj releases in the gcj news on
the gcj main page.  Send a patch...

Done. (http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-09/msg01192.html)

Also you could edit in a reference to this on the "done with gcj" page
on the wiki.

Also done. Thanks for the suggestions.

- Joel