Re: ZipInputStream brokenness

Adam Megacz wrote:
Okay, I've complained about this before. Libgcj's java.util.zip is
broken. Can we replace it with Jazzlib (pure Java, no native code)  at
least until somebody steps up and fixes the native code version? IMHO
correctness is more important than performance.
And what does "pure Java, no native code" have to do with correctness?
If Jazzlib is more complete, more cleanly written, better designed, or
more thoroughly tested, there might be an argument for switching, but
a single bug that is probably easy to track down and fix is not such
a reason.

I suspect you're quite capable of fixing the native code version
yourself.
--
	--Per Bothner