This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: regress and -m64
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- Cc: echristo at apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at apple dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:18:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: regress and -m64
- References: <20060828225730.C357A110019@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Aug 28, 2006, at 3:57 PM, Jack Howarth wrote:
> If we can't speed up the testing
? -j2 makes testing go faster as well.
Sigh, I misstated that one. My comment in that case was about the
general case. I meant to say that -j2 is as applicable to testing as
it is to building.
Let me try once more, yes, we already know about adding -j2, no, it