Re: regress and -m64

Mike,
    Now I totally confused. Are you saying that '-j 2' only speeds up
testing but not builds? In one sentence you say it won't speed things up
and in the next you say of course it speeds things up. Which is it?
                  Jack

	On Aug 28, 2006, at 3:32 PM, Jack Howarth wrote:
	> Well then alternatively, might not 'make -j 2' increase the rate at
	> which gcc is built on regress?

	Yes, we know about -j2.  When I said, sorry, nope, I meant to convey
	the idea that in fact that adding a -j2 won't speed it up.

	> Or doesn't Darwin support parallel builds?

	Yes, of course it does.

	> If we can't speed up the testing

	?  -j2 makes testing go faster as well.