This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: regress and -m64
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu, mrs at apple dot com
- Cc: echristo at apple dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at apple dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:08:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: regress and -m64
Okay. How about this. Have regress set to at least do
a -m64 make check once a week. At least that would show
some interest in the status of gcc at 64-bit. It is baffling
to most people how we can make any progress on such issues
if the status isn't sampled at least once every blue moon.