This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: *-*-netware target
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Jan Beulich <JBeulich at novell dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:46:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: *-*-netware target
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 01:39:38PM +0200, Jan Beulich wrote:
> >> gcc 3.4.0 nominates NetWare as an obsolete target, with the intention
> >> remove it with (one of) the next release(s).
> >All netware support has already been removed from mainline.
> Bad, especially since the removal was just barely announced.
It was announced, on gcc-announce, in March of last year, and again in
December... It's not hard to re-add the files, and that's well above
the minimum threshold that one has to pay attention to GCC development.