Re: Logging data structure field accesses

In message <B6944002-6980-11D8-B63F-000A957D89DA@apple.com>, Robert Bowdidge wr
ites:
 >Here's two examples of the produced data.  Each represents the fields
 >of declarations accessed when compiling a program that only includes
 >the <Carbon/Carbon.h> header file (which brings in about 100K lines of
 >header files.)  The first web page shows the results when  compiled
 >with gcc, the second with g++.  (I'd done these measurements to
 >understand why the C compiler only took 1 second to compile the
 >headers, but the C++ compiler took two seconds.)  The count of accesses
 >to the uid field indicates the number of declarations of each type, as
 >the field is only accessed during creation of the declaration node.
 >
 >http://home.earthlink.net/~bowdidge/c-carbon.html
 >http://home.earthlink.net/~bowdidge/cpp-carbon.html
Unfortunately the page renders horribly in Mozilla....  I'd be interested in
the data, but with the poor rendering it's impossible to extract any data
from your pages.

jeff