Re: There is errors in the translation of gcc

On 13 Mar 2003, Ander wrote:

> I recently updated to version 3.2.3 of gcc and I found it was translated
> to spanish. When I started to get error and warning messages I found
> that the translation was not very good, and some messages can confuse
> people that has no experience whith gcc, and don't remember the english
> version of the message.
>
> I don't know where to report that bug, and where to get the full list of
> translated strings to take a look at it and help with the translation.

Please contact the Spanish language translation team; see the list of
translation teams at
<http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/po/registry.cgi?team=index>.

For the full list of translated strings see
<http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/po/registry.cgi?domain=gcc>; the
particular file you want is
<http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/teams/PO/es/gcc-3.3-b20021230.es.po>.

--