Re: gcc 3.2.1 schedule?

>    What exactly is the timeline for the gcc 3.2.1 release? All
> discussion of that seems to have dropped off the mailing list.
> Thanks in advance for any information.

The original target was Oct. 15th.  By now you've noticed that this
target was not met.  That's because the quality standard was not met.

The release is being held up for bug fixes.  Folks who want to see the
release happen faster, and who have some GCC hacking ability, can see if
they can help fix the following PRs:

c++/7385,8036,8116,8338,8372,8391
bootstrap/7090,8362
libstdc++/6746
target/7856,8343
optimization/8334
other/8314

In practice, I expect the priority of some of these PRs to be downgraded,
meaning that 3.2.1 won't fix them all.  That probably means we'll need 3.2.2.