This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Steering Committee decision on ISO C conversion
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, shebs at apple dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:24:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC Steering Committee decision on ISO C conversion
- References: <200206131529.LAA09532@caip.rutgers.edu>
Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:-
> Traditional C Required
> GCC backend (anything in libbackend.a)
> C frontend (files named c-*)
It's way more than this: it's anything compiled during stage1 right?
Which is pretty much everything immediately in gcc/.